Hi from Wisconsin, home of the Badger, Packers Brewers

Hi everyone, I am ehunt on this forum and looking forward to learning and sharing information. I live in Wisconsin, the Great North Woods, home of the Badgers, Packers, Brewers and Bucks - sport teams I follow. :smiley: So, yeah, I am new to QCAD, but have used Auto Cad a bit in the past. I mainly am interested in woodworking, Architectural Woodworking, and inventing things to do stuff. e_geek . My current projects include creating some architectural drawings for the remodeling of my home. I also have interests in woodworking projects like, bird houses, and stuff like that.

Oh, I suspect some of you are saying, “Where da hell is Wisconsin”? Yah? Well, it is in the United States or States as we often refer to it out of country. I’m located in the middle-top state located right next to Canada. You probably heard we are in a bit of mess here politically speaking, yah, dat is true. I just want to live in peace and do my stuff, but I may have to slap up Trump a time or two

Welcome to the QCAD forum and thank you for your introduction!