Failure to download QCAD book

Andrew,
I find that the ‘download’ button alongside the line:-
QCAD Professional Special Offer (Download + Book) http://www.ribbonsoft.com/store/index.php?main_page=download&order=88073&id=3454 01/21/2011 5 Download Now http://www.ribbonsoft.com/store/index.php?main_page=download&order=88073&id=3454
leads me, not to the book download, but to the QCAD download page. BTW we’re counting down from 8 (download attempts ?) to 5 at present!
Can you help please?
Ray

The offer “QCAD Professional Special Offer (Download + Book)” includes the QCAD software (which can be downloaded) and the QCAD book which is a traditional, printed paper book that will be sent to you by regular mail. Hence, there is no download for the book included in this offer. Please read also the detailed description of the offer in our online shop:

E-books (PDF files) are available in other offers, namely those offers which mention “e-book” in the title and description.

Andrew,
Thank you for the explanation. It would appear that I’ve once again proved how ‘tonto’ I can be when I really try hard!
I thought I was paying for the printed book and a download of the .pdf version, the latter because you had indicated that shipping of the book might be protracted (up to 45 days), and I want to get on with a full understanding of QCAD.
As I already own the QCAD prof (Order Number: 87873
Date Ordered: Sunday 03 January, 2010) I clearly don’t need to download it over again. May I ask, (although it was entirely my error), that you would be so kind as to offer a refund?
Ray

Sure. The printed book alone is EUR 22 including shipping. The printed book plus e-book (PDF) combo is EUR 32.

Please let me know which offer you prefer and I will issue a partial refund and if appropriate send the e-book via e-mail.

Thanks. I’d prefer just the book which hopefully should get here soon.
Ray

Andrew, refund notified. A very prompt response, many thanks.
Ray