DXF to PDF

Hi all,

I dont use QCAD, I am c++ programmer.
I am developing a program. I need to convert DXFs to PDFs.

For example I have 1000 piece of dxf files then I want to convert to PDF files.
My program flow diagram → Only I select dxf files then clik export pdf button.

For this, Can I using QCAD API?

Yes. You’d have to load the DXF file into a document, create a graphics view (in memory) and then print that using the Print class (note that Print is a script class).

Are you aware of the dwg2pdf command line tool which does exactly that?

More information about the QCAD Professional command line tools:
http://www.qcad.org/en/qcad-documentation/qcad-command-line-tools

Thanks Andrew

Alrights, I am using C# .net
How can I using QCAD.
have you simple project?

dwg2pdf is a command line tool, a standalone application that can be run without having to deal with libraries, etc. You can simply start an external process in your application and run dwg2pdf with the appropriate parameters.