Dibujar con rumbos (azimuts)

Hola
Como desconozco la palabra “rumbo” en Inglés (según la traducción que yo conozco es “courses”, pero nunca la he visto en ningún programa de CAD), he decidido preguntar en mi idioma.

Quisiera saber si a partir de rumbos dados; por ejemplo

DIST.   RUMBO
34.51 N 55º28'19" W
70.22 N 70º25'46" W
etc.

Yo recuerdo que en Autocad hacía algo similar a lo siguite:
Abría una hoja nueva y seleccionaba Menú Formato > Unidades y ahí escogía Topografía o algo similar, luego introducía por ejemplo:
Primer punto 0,0
Segundo punto @34.51<N55d28’19"O (o W)
Tercer punto @70.22<N70d28’46"O (o W)
etc.
Existe alguna forma de hacerlo en QCad?

Gracias por su atención y respuesta

Luis C. Suárez

Yes, you can use @ for relative values:

  1. Hit SPACE, go to command line.
  2. Enter: “line”
  3. Enter: “@10,10” relative point.
  4. Enter: “line”.
  5. Enter: “@10<30” relative point with angle.


    BTW: You can in fact use different notation systems:

See Edit, Current Drawing Preferences.
Then Units.
Then Change to a system you need.
Angel, DEG/MIN/SEC. or Surveyors Unit.


Tutorial de Qcad (Brasil, Espanol, BUT VERY GOOD, MUST SEE!)

Download hi-resolustion
http://greendragon.homelinux.org/~daniel/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=29


Use This:

Dimensioning for surveyors: shortcut couold be “ds”
Angles are always less than 90 and related to compass coordinates.
Select start point of line, then placement of dimension.
Dimension is noted as angle over length:
N23d12’43"W
123.26 ft

INow, I enter another line by selecting Snap To Polar coordinate and entering on the command line : @123.26<90+23+12/60+43/3600

Hi Michael
Thanks a lot for your response

Yes, that is clear, but my original question was: How to introduce the shown values (eg: 16º15’16" Latitud West) into QCad, as I said it before (in Spansih) I remember in AutoCad I used to introduce the next notation: (see next comment SVP)

BTW: You can in fact use different notation systems:

See Edit, Current Drawing Preferences.
Then Units.
Then Change to a system you need.
Angel, > DEG/MIN/SEC> . or > Surveyors Unit.

So lets say I have the following values:

DISTANCE.   COURSE
34.51 Meter N 55º28'19" W
70.22 Meter N 70º25'46" W
etc.

How should I introduce them in qcad???

Tutorial de Qcad (Brasil, Espanol, BUT VERY GOOD, MUST SEE!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnNkRBBbfac

Download hi-resolustion
http://greendragon.homelinux.org/~daniel/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=29

Thanks a lot for this tip, I had seen it long time before, and let me tell u that THIS was the reason why I decided to go to the pro version :slight_smile:

Use This:

Dimensioning for surveyors: shortcut couold be “ds”
Angles are always less than 90 and related to compass coordinates.
Select start point of line, then placement of dimension.
Dimension is noted as angle over length:
N23d12’43"W
123.26 ft

I Now, I enter another line by selecting > Snap To Polar coordinate > and entering on the command line : > @123.26<90+23+12/60+43/3600

I 'm guessing this is my answer, but I still do not get it :blush: …

Ok, with apples and oranges to see if what you are stating I’m understanding it…

  1. Selecting Units: Edit>Current Drawing preferences… >Units >Angle >Surveyours Units
  2. Let’s say my starting point is 0,0 so I write in the command line:
0,0
ds
@123.26<90+23+12/60+43/3600
etc ????

Thanks for your response

Luis

hello, i’m a new mem